Monday, May 11, 2020

Photography art for Sale The Eyes Are Windows to the Soul|Photography Art Gallery Neare Me

On our latest trip to Cuba our group had the opportunity to seize the splendid architecture and antique cars, however many inside the group also took the opportunity to make images of the Cuban humans. From dancers in the Cuban National Ballet, to men in the road, to boys in a boxing ring, to families of their houses in rural Cuba, we have been afforded first-rate portrait opportunities.

The camera I used maximum on this journey became my iPhone 7 Plus and I turned into blown away by using the overall performance of the local digicam?S Portrait feature with Depth Effect. It allowed me to make beautiful images with a slim intensity of discipline that creates that extraordinary tender blur (aka, bokeh) that sincerely makes the problem figural within the photo. When processed with SnapSeed?S Face filters, I determined the effects to be awesome.

Here are most of the portraits I captured during the trip with my iPhone 7 Plus and the Portrait mode. You?Ll notice that some of the expressions are heat and happy. These are a number of the nice pictures I made and occurred once I was capable of interact my situation in even a small manner. That connection ended in smiling eyes that show up prominently in the pics. I made an effort to analyze the name of all of the human beings I photographed, but I turned into not constantly a success.

I think many of these images support that old maxim that the eyes are the window to the soul .

My subsequent trip to Cuba is November five ? Thirteen and we currently have room in our small group. You can study greater right here and don?T hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Beautiful Young Woman in Casilda
In the Rail Yard, Australia, Cuba

Herman, Engineer, Rail Yard, Australia, Cuba

Juan Miguel, Wood Worker, Australia, Cuba
Beautiful Old Woman at the Callejon de Hamel Festival in Havana

Musician at the Callejon de Hamel Festival in Havana

Man on the Prado

Taxi Driver

Patricia, Cuban National Ballet

Mercedes and Patricia, Cuban National Ballet

Old Man in Casilda

Alberto, Manaca Iznaga

Young Boxer, Old Havana
Matriarch, Casilda

Wife and Chicken Farmer, Manaca Iznaga

Husband and Coffee Grower, Manaca Iznaga

Alberto, 88, Former Contractor, Current Street Sweeper, Trinidad

No comments:

Post a Comment