Thursday, July 2, 2020

Photography art Gallery Dan O'Day on the X-Pro1|Photography Art Definition

Wrapping up my posts from my interviews on the Digital Show in Melbourne in advance this year photographer Dan O'Day talks approximately the ease of journeying with the Fujifilm X-Pro1, a cool little camera that has became the market on its head...

Dan O?Day, quality art and wedding photographer - ?When I?M travelling taking my virtual SLRs out with me all of the time is a actual ache, but the X-Pro1 may be very easy to carry so I am now not missing out on something?.

?Portability is a large element for me travelling and operating on my own tasks, and this camera is so clean to carry around,? Says Dan who's additionally inspired with the exceptional of the prints.

?The hassle I?Ve had with compact cameras earlier than is that the documents aren?T desirable sufficient for first-class artwork prints. I virtually just like the reality that I can get a severe body of labor that I can installed a e book or display in a gallery from this digicam.?

He says the X-Pro1 is also a notable asset together with his wedding ceremony customers. ?In a marriage surroundings I am the usage of it for the ?Getting prepared? Ranges of the day and at the reception. The X-Pro1 is so unobtrusive and it's miles a pleasing way for me to ease in?. Below are some recent images Dan took the usage of this digital camera.

Copyright Dan O'Day 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment